Home > Trading Computer Bundles > Trader 9000 - 3 Monitor Trading Computer Bundle Tech Specs
Trader 9000 - 3 Monitor Trading Computer Bundle
Product Overview - Technical Specs
Superb Quality, Awe-Inspiring Craftmanship
The Fastest & Most Dependable Computer You'll Ever Own
The Trader 9000 3 Monitor Bundle includes everything you need to get up and running with a multi monitor setup that's plug-n-play right out of the box. Everything is included in the bundle including extra long 10ft cables. Three 24" (23.8" diagonal) monitors are included with options to upgrade to 27" or 32" (31.5" diagonal).
Trader 9000 - 3 Monitor Trading Computer Bundle Technical Specifications
Highlighted components are the default system selections, to change the selections click here to customize your Trader 9000 - 3 Monitor Trading Computer Bundle
PROCESSOR (CPU) OPTIONS
PROCESSOR (CPU) COOLING OPTIONS
SYSTEM MEMORY (RAM) OPTIONS
POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS
MONITOR CONNECTION (VIDEO CARD) OPTIONS
SYSTEM CASE OPTIONS
SYSTEM COOLING OPTIONS
SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE OPTIONS (WINDOWS OS DRIVE)
ADDITIONAL HARD DRIVE(S) - BACKUP & STORAGE
No component is selected for this system, if you would like to add one of the options listed below customize this system
OPERATING SYSTEM OPTIONS
OPTICAL DRIVE OPTIONS
NETWORK (LAN) OPTIONS
SOFTWARE SECURITY OPTIONS
CABLES, ADAPTERS & ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES
No accessories are selected for this system, if you would like to add one or more of the options listed below customize this system
How many USB ports does this system have?
You won't need to worry about a lack of USB ports with a computer from Blue Aura. The total number of USB ports varies depending on the motherboard model and system case selected. Our Fractal Design 7 case has 5 front USB ports and the Define 7 compact model has 2 ports. The motherboards usually have 6 to 8 rear USB ports depending on the model selected. That brings us to around 8 to 13 total USB ports with a mix of USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1 and USB-C. What's nice about having a front USB-C port is that it makes it easier to connect your smartphone or other USB-C devices to your PC.
What size hard drive is recommended for the primary OS boot drive?
In the last couple years a 1TB drive has become the standard size for a desktop trading computer. The 1TB Samsung 970 EVO has been our most popular drive with the majority of customers selecting this as their primary operating system drive. Recently though prices on the Samsung 980 Pro model have come down, they is very little price difference between the 970 EVO models and the 980 Pro now. For this reason, we suggest customers select one of the 980 Pro models, either the 1TB or 2TB sizes. Since the offer the fastest performance, we only use M.2 NVMe drives now for the primary SSD boot drive.
What are the M.2 SSD hard drives listed with this system?
M.2 SSD drives are a much faster hard drive than traditional SATA 3.0 SSD drives. They are smaller and plug into a special port on the motherboard, they are so small that they actually are mounted directly onto the motherboard itself. We offer 500GB, 1TB and 2TB version of the 970 EVO and 980 Pro drives from Samsung. All the motherobards we use in our computers have at least 2 M.2 NVMe drive slots on the motherboard, some of them have 3 slots. On the system configuration form we have available up to 3 hard drives that can be configured with any of our computers. The first drive is the boot (Windows Operating System) drive. The 2nd and 3rd drives can be added as additional drives that will show up in Windows as D: and E: drive letters and can be used for data storage and backup drives.
There are several case choices, which one should I select?
Any case with an open mesh front like Fractal Design's Meshify series cases will provide the best airflow because with an open mesh you have little to no resistance to air movement except if unchecked dust build up clogs the front intake. Completely open front mesh cases are more noisy though. In our internal testing, there is only a very slight difference between the Fractal Design Define 7 and the Meshify cases. Because the Define 7 is quieter, that's the case we recommend. The Define 7 has a closed front with side vents, and because those vents are very large and run down the entire case vertically on both sides the airflow is exceptionally good. To avoid confusion, be aware there are 2 Define case models - the standard sized Define 7 and the much smaller Define 7 compact. The Define 7 compact is very noticeably smaller than it's big brother and it doesn't include the fan controller.
ASUS ProArt Z790-Creator WiFi 6E LGA 1700 (Intel 12th&13th Gen) ATX Content Creator Motherboard
This is a massive upgrade available on our DDR5 Intel computers. The computer motherboard is the heart of the system and the most important component. It's well worth the upgrade cost! Our lower cost option is the Z790-P board, the Creator motherboard two main benefits is that it has faster WiFI 6E and a 10G LAN port in addition to the 2.5G port.
Powerful performance & robust features: ProCool II power connector, 16+1 power stages, alloy chokes and extremely durable capacitors.
Enhanced connectivity features: Dual Thunderbolt 4 Type-C ports, 10Gb & 2.5Gb Ethernet Ports, Fast WiFi 6E, 4x M.2 slots for multiple NVME drives and front panel USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C ports with 60W fast charging support (handy feature for newer smartphone charging).
High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6E (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard.
Note: The default motherboard selected for this system is the ASUS Prime Z790-P Motherboard (Intel Z790, 2.5Gb Ethernet, WiFi 6, Bluetooth, Supports DDR5 Memory). The ASUS ROG Strix motherboard is an upgrade that can be selected on the system configuration form.
Liquid or Air Cooling
Choose between the best liquid and air cooling solutions. There are pros and cons to both. Nocuta makes the absolute best air coolers on the market. Their fans are whisper quiet and their heatsink design is second to none. Which is quieter? Generally a good AIO liquid cooler is a bit quieter because the CPU is kept temps are kept at a more consistent temp and because of that the fans don't rev up and down as much. We don't feel you'll notice a large difference though, Notua is known for ultra silent fans.
- #1 company for air cooling. One of the top air coolers, the U12A can tame the hottest processors.
- Seriously amazing cooling. Completely redesigned heatsink featuring 7 heatpipes and an increased fin surface area for superior heat dissipation.
- Professional grade NT-H1 thermal compound. Having a high quality thermal compound can mean a huge difference in cooling, particularly under heavy load.
- Anti vibration fan pads. Noctua fans are proven to be the most reliable and quietest fans in the computer industry. With the anti vibration pads this cooler is nearly dead silent!
- Award winning. More than 400 awards from leading hardware magazines and websites.
Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT
- Quiet Fans: Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise.
- LED lighting on the pump block: 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Corsair iCUE software: Allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface.
Corsair iCUE H150i RGB Elite Liquid CPU Cooler
- This is the most powerful CPU cooler we offer. We've tested this extensively with the newest AMD and Intel chips, a 360mm AIO will not let you down. Much larger radiator with three fans to pull the heat out of your processor. Our testing shows a "slight" advantage with a 360mm AIO liquid cooler over the Notcua NH-U12A air cooler. The max temps at full load aren't much different, but AIO coolers can generally provide more consistent cooling overall.
- Modern Design: New engineered pump head design with 16 RGB LEDs. Stunning lighting effects and fully customizable.
- Quiet & Cool Fans: Cooled by three Corsair AF Elite Series AirGuide fans. PWM air control between 450 and 1,850 RPM.
- Corsair iCUE software. Allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface.