The Best Computer Cases for a Trading Computer
Complete list of our top trading computer cases
What makes a great system case (chassis) for a trading computer? Most customers we talk to don't give much thought to the case their computer is assembled in. We've also noticed many companies offering their customers cases of questionable quality. At Blue Aura Computers, we only pick the BEST cases on the market. The system case keeps all your precious components running cool, especially when you are pushing your processor to it's limits during heavy trading activity. The processor, RAM (system memory), power supply and motherboard itself all produce heat that must be dissipated out of the case. Not only does the case need to cool your system but it must do it quietly, all of the cases we offer are very quiet and we've recently added a new addition to our lineup that has sound dampening foam to help keep the system noise levels down even further!
We've been using the Cooler Master HAF 912 case for nearly a decade. The spacious interior leaves plenty of room for all your components. Cooler Master is probably the most well known brand recognized by enthusiasts in the custom computer market. This case has loads of features and exceptional cooling capabilities. This is the overall #1 case traders pick, it combines the perfect balance of price & features. This case will stay in our lineup for many years to come.
We install 5 120mm case fans - 2 intake fans in the front, 2 exhaust fans on top and 1 rear exhaust fan. In comparison, most store bought low end desktops only come with 2 fans, maybe 3 if you're lucky. Having this many fans doesn't mean the case is excessively noisy, we use Cooler Master brand case fans throughout to make absolutley sure your system is whisper quiet.
- Massive air cooling performance with 5 120mm fans.
- Dimensions: 9.1" x 18.9" x 19.5" (WxHxD).
- Removable hard drive bay - makes adding and replacing hard drives easy.
- Up to 6 hard drives can be installed.
- Front panel USB 3.0 ports.
- Weight: 17.80 lbs.
- Steel case body + plastic front mesh bezel.
This model is specifically designed for silent operation, it includes high density noise reduction foam throughout the entire case to absorb sound. The left panel, right panel and front door all contain a thick layer of noise reducing foam. This is the case that is shown in the video on our homepage. This is the overall best case we offer. It's a nice large mid-tower with all kinds of innovations.
This case is a great addition to our spectacular lineup and has become a cusomer favorite. We get calls and emails all the time asking how loud are systems are, this is a common concern for many customers. The Define R6 reaches the highest levels of silent computing virtually eliminating fan noise completely.
- One of the quietest cases we offer, nearly completely silent.
- Dimensions: 9.17" x 18.30" x 21.38" (WxHxD).
- Optimized for silence with high-density industrial dampening on side, top and front panels.
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
- Five silent airflow-optimized Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans come installed for superior airflow.
- Weight: 27.30 lbs.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with Fast Charging support and up to 10Gbps transfer speeds.
- Bottom and front intake dust filters.
- Front door with dual side mounting.
We've used various Phanteks models over the years, they are well built and offer an excess of features for a much lower price than competing cases. There cases feel solid, and are very quiet. This model comes with a front 200mm Phanteks intake fan, and depending on the case fan package selected we can install additional Fractal Design fans for an ultra quiet configuration.
This is a full tower case that doesn't feel larger than it needs to be. It offers ample space for a large number of hard drives and future expansion if needed. We've been selling a lot more of these cases recently because of the simple, elegant design and attractive price point compared to the more expensive Fractal Design models. There is no sound dampening foam, but the case does remain very quiet with the high end fans we use.
- Slightly larger than the mid-tower cases we offer, plenty of room for even the more complex builds.
- Dimensions: 21.06" x 9.25" x 21.65" (WxHxD).
- Side panel window.
- Removable dust filters.
- Large 200mm front fan, 3x rear and top 140mm exhaust fans.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Front USB 3.0 and ports.
- Bottom and front intake dust filters.
The best aesthetically designed case we offer. Beautiful inside and out!
The largest computer cases are referred to as "Full Tower". This case is huge, plenty of room inside for the most high end builds. Our favorite feature is the dual hinged side panels. This is the first time we've seen a case with this feature, both sides just swing open like a door to provide easy access to the interior of your pc.
The front panel has two massive 140mm intake fans bathed in soft LED light, and there’s a dual-speed fan selector for performance or silence. Inside, there’s ample cooling potential, with eight fan mounting locations and room for multiple radiators for self-contained liquid CPU coolers. And, clever touches like modular drive cages and laterally mounted SSD bays maximize interior volume to help your high-performance dreams come true.
Keep in mind - a full tower case might not be for everyone. They are very large and very heavy, the case itself before components are installed weighs over 27 lbs!
- Blue Aura favorite - Amazing case that we recommend most to traders.
- Dimensions: 9.69" x 22.20" x 22.36" (WxHxD).
- We install 5 x 140mm fans. The front two fans have led lighting (we sell two different case versions, one with white led lights and one with red led lights).
- Weight: 24.69 lbs.
- Gorgeous full side panel window for maximum visibility of your internal components.
- Hinged side panels with quick release latches for easy access.
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone.
- Integrated fan controller.
- Never worry again about adding more (or larger) components, this case has a massive interior that can handle just about anything!