The Best Computer Cases for a Trading Computer
Complete list of our top trading computer cases
What makes a great system case (chassis) for a trading computer? Most customers we talk to don't give much thought to the case their computer is assembled in. We've also noticed many companies offering their customers cases of questionable quality. At Blue Aura Computers, we only pick the BEST cases on the market. The system case keeps all your precious components running cool, especially when you are pushing your processor to it's limits during heavy trading activity. The processor, RAM (system memory), power supply and motherboard itself all produce heat that must be dissipated out of the case. Not only does the case need to cool your system but it must do it quietly, all of the cases we offer are very quiet and we've recently added a new addition to our lineup that has sound dampening foam to help keep the system noise levels down even further!
Our #1 Best Selling Case
This model is specifically designed for silent operation, it includes high density sound dampending materials throughout the entire case to absorb sound. This is the case that is shown in the video on our homepage. This is the overall best case we offer. It's a nice large mid-tower with numerous of innovations & heavy thick steel construction.
This case is a great addition to our spectacular lineup and has become a customer favorite. We get calls and emails all the time asking how loud are systems are, this is a common concern for many customers. The Define 7 reaches the highest levels of silent computing virtually eliminating fan noise completely.
- One of the quietest cases we offer, nearly completely silent.
- Dimensions: 21.53" x 9.44" x 18.70" (LxWxH).
- Optimized for silence with high-density industrial dampening on sides, top and front panels.
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access.
- Four silent airflow-optimized Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans come installed for superior airflow.
- Weight: 29.65 lbs.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with Fast Charging support and up to 10Gbps transfer speeds.
- Bottom and front intake dust filters.
This case is for customers that want a more compact design. 5" less in length then our Fractal Design Define 7 case and also slightly less width and height.
- Compact design while still maintaining pleny of room even for the most demanding and complex custom builds.
- Dimensions: 16.26" x 8.54" x 17.83" (LxWxH).
- Streamlined high airflow design.
- Front panel air intake maximized with an angular mesh.
- Up to 5 hard drives total.
- Unrestricted airflow with a modern design.
- Easy to clean dust filters throughout. Front, top and bottom filters included.
- Vibration dampening steel trays and rubber grommets.
- Great cooling and airflow.